Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's been a slow start....

After a very long work day yesterday and a GREAT nights sleep, I still feel like I am moving is slow motion.  Not sure if its the dreary weather or that I just need a day of pure relaxation.  I will continue to enjoy my hot cup of coffee, while I attempt to keep exhaustion at bay.  Trading lines from Napoleon Dynamite with a co-worker is helping brighten my day however!

Today is pair 54!  I have had these shoes FOREVER!!!  Okay, that is a slight exaggeration, but these have been hanging around for a very long time.


I adore the wingtip detailing and the funky shaped heel.  These shoes are great with jeans, slacks, and even skirts.  Today I have them paired with black tuxedo style capries, a funky top, a vintage black on black beaded sweater, and fishnets to kick it up a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment