Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Madness!

I hope you all had a stellar weekend.... mine was jam packed with an extra work day;
but, I also had time to squeeze in a long over due dinner with friends and a birthday celebration with family.

Today I have two pairs to add to the collection.
First #137, a pair of retro inspired blue suede pumps from Nordstrom's 'Brass Plum' line.
I wore these shoes last week with a funky vintage black & cream polka dot coat dress, cream fishnets,
a yellow skinny belt and an almost matching blue cardigan.

Awesome, right?!?!

Then today's shoes....pair #138
A scrumptious pair of Steve Madden camel colored suede strappy heels!
I know, not ideal for this weather, but today I am sitting in an office
warm & dry.... so the suede is safe!!!


I have these shoes paired with a pair of light wash, straight leg jeans,
a blue print top, and tons of turquoise and silver jewelry.

Hope you are staying dry & warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment