Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mixed Message?

Good morning!!! I don't know about you, but wow I did not want to get out of bed today!  The coffee is kicking in and I am ready to take day 12 of this challenge!

Today I am wearing a pair of black leather Vans.  The best part about these flats is the signature Vans checkerboard detail.  I have these checkered shoes paired with a red and white polka dot dress.  I like to add that funky detail of wearing one patterned piece of clothing with a different patterned shoe.  However, when I do this I keep my colors simple.  After all, I don't want to look like that unfortunate grandma that you see at the grocery store and wonder.... "who let her out of the house wearing that?!?!"

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you mean like me? I've had the fashion polie called on me a few times and the older I get the less I care :) these are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Wendy that is hysterical! xoxo

    ReplyDelete