Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Sandals!

Woohoo!!!!  It's Wednesday and the week is half over.  Today is day 11 of my shoe challenge and one, of the many things, I am noticing is that since I am selecting shoes that are not in the 'current rotation' I am putting together outfits that have also been sadly over looked for too long. 

Today I am wearing a pair of cream crochet wedge sandals with ankle ties.  I am trying to figure out why I never wear them....


I have these sandals paired with a light blue, pink, and white Indian print skirt and blue top.... very summery.  I hope the weather comes through so I can go out at lunch and enjoy some fresh, warm air!

I'll be back tomorrow with pair number 12 and a special edition is planned for Saturday, as I am going to a 'special event'... stay tuned!

Oh and one quick shout out to Erica Ontiveros... GOOD LUCK TODAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment