Monday, July 18, 2011

Somebody has a case of the Mondays!

I hope you had a great, relaxing weekend and were able to take advantage of the fantastic weather!  I am feeling every bit of this Monday, so I have some old school Adam and the Ants playing at my desk today. 

On to 'THE CHALLENGE'!  Today is day 4 and I am wearing a super cute pair of Levi's flats.  They have some great subtle details that make them a good neutral shoe that goes with just about anything.  So much so that I have worn through the 1/2" heel one time already (I heart my shoe repair guy!)


My favorite detail on this shoe is the classic red Levi's label!


And the fact that these shoes only cost $9.99 on clearance over 3-years ago... they have definitely exceeded their value which makes them that much better =D




1 comment:

  1. now you're talking my language $9.99 and they are super cute and can be worn with just about anything.

    ReplyDelete