Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More Sugar Please!

Good morning!  I hope your Wednesday is off to a wonderful start!  I am enjoying coffee and cereal while tyring to avoid all the kids in the office for "Bring Your Kid to Work" day!

I cannot believe it is only day 6 of this challenge.... While I am having a ton of fun re-discovering some overlooked and neglected shoes, this takes a lot of thought and planning.  I am excited to see how it all works out =D

Today I am wearing a fun and flowery pair of "Sugar" red, black and white flats.  These shoes are great because they add a little kick to a cute skirt or pair of shorts, but they wear more like a tennis shoe than a flat.  


I have these shoes paired with a cute red dress with tiny white polka-dots, a black cardigan, and one of my favorite watches....and yes, we do have a dress code here.  I just choose  to 'challange' the small print!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment