Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Shoe Challange!!!

Let the games begin.  I just moved into my new house....while this is a very exciting time, packing was not as much fun as I had hoped it would be.  I have an extensive shoe and fabric collection; however, I didn't realize how extensive until I had to pack it all. 

I often get asked about my shoe collection, most often people want to know how many pairs I have.  Truthfully, I didn't know, so I figured this was a perfect time to count them.  The grand total was 115 pairs.  Since then I have found a few more pairs lying around the office and in my car.  The grand total is actually 120 (OMG!) pairs of funky footwear.


I was then challenged by a good friend to see if I could wear the shoes consecutively, without any repeats.  CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.(Thank you Shanelle)

Today I will began my challenge  Here are the rules:
1.  Wear all the shoes consecutively without any repeats. 
2.  Weekends don't count.
3.  Photos will be posted everyday
4.  A brief description of the shoes will be given if they are super fabulous!!!

Here are today's shoes:
These are Irregular Choice "Marie Antoinette" 3 inch heels from London. They are sage colored suede with gold brocade flowers and they reside in a beautiful pink box in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment