Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Madness!

Greetings!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  Mine was over the top and it included two Foo Figheters shows, both SUPER AMAZING!  But, I must admit, Cage the Elephant put on an amazing set and I highly recommend seeing them live, if you have the chance.  One of the highlights had to be on Friday, when Dave Grohl sat in as the drummer for Cage, whose drummer's apendix had exploded during a show a few days prior.  Every tour the Foo Fighters keep getting better and I am already excited for their next tour!  I finish up the trifecta tonight in San Diego with show #3!

I also spent some time organizing my shoe collection, which took more time than expected. But I am set for the balance of the challenge and here are some photo's to give you a look at what's to come....



And those are just the shoes I haven't worn yet! 

Today I am wearing pair #71.  A pair of basic brown Rocket Dog slip on tennis shoes. 


Since I came to work 'concert' ready, they are the perfect combo of form and fashion.  Not only do they go great with my fitted tee, jeans, and cardigan; but ,they are also very comfortable for the hours of standing I have ahead of me tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment