Thursday, October 13, 2011

WOOHOO!!!

For those of you that don't know, I am a HUGE Foo Fighters fan!  I'm not sure how it happened, but they are an amazing band... and once you see them live, you get a completely different kind of respect for them.  Well, tonight I get to see them at The Forum..... and also tomorrow night.  I am capping it off with their final So Cal performance by seeing them in San Diego on Monday.  I know... I'm a stalker.  The good news is I am not alone.  There is one constant in my Foo-tastic adventure..... My big brother will be attending each and every show with me, as has become our tradition!

With that being said, pair #70 is concert appropriate unbleached cotton Converse!  And, in honor of Dave Grohl, my mis-matched guitar socks!



I hope that you have a great day and weekend. 
Sole Salvation will be celebrating Foo-Friday and there will not be a new post; however, I will be back on Monday to pick up where we left off!

No comments:

Post a Comment