Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Seeing Spots!

Polka dots, actually!  I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not... but, I love polka dots.  I'm not sure why, maybe it's the retro/vintage feel /look or some fond hidden memory. Whatever the reason, I love love love them!  And now the rest of this post should make complete sense to you!

Pair #64 is a perfectly polka dotted pair of Rampage peep toe wedges.  They are to die for!!!!


I have these shoes paired with on of my 'made by me' skirts.  This is one of the first skirts I made without any kind of pattern.  I saw a skirt on line that I liked and made my own, I know... crazy! 

I really love the fabric and thought it deserved a great polka dot ruffle detail.  Here is a quick snap shot.


I am wearing a basic black button down with a great pumpkin colored cardigan, and a fantastic polka dot bracelet.  Another snap shot for you viewing pleasure!


Thanks for stopping by.... I hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment