Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Tweety Bird!

Yes, Tweety Bird made his first appearance on this day in 1942, in a 7 minute cartoon titled "The Tale of Two Kitties".  I grew up watching Looney Tunes and had no idea that some of them had been drawn so long ago.

This is a short work week, which I am very excited about.  I hope you are all ready, or making your final preparations, for this weekends festivities.  As usual, I am not ready nor are all my plans finalized.... I am far from worried.... these things always work themselves out!

Today I am wearing pair #97, a very old and faithful pair of black tall suede boots.


As you can see, I have them paired with some great textured tights!  I also have on a jewel tone green dress with a thick black belt, and a black, vintage, beaded cardigan.

Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment