Friday, November 4, 2011

Rain, rain, and more rain...

I love waking up to the sound of rain; however, I don't like having to get up and go about my day in the rain.  Rainy days are great for lazing around the house, baking, watching movies, and taking naps!  So today I have already ventured to the orthodontist, the office, and will be heading out to the field for a while.

Good thing I am prepared!  Today I have not one, but two pairs of footwear to add to the challenge total.  First pair #87 is a super fun pair of rain boots.  They are made my Little Miss Matched.  I frequently reference their socks, but they also make awesome rain boots!

I get a ton of compliments and comments on these boots.  I adore them and it makes splashing in puddles so much more fun!

Now that I am in the office, I have put on pair #88.  My purple passion Chucks!  What more do I need to say.... they are purple and that makes them awesome in their own right!


I hope you have a great weekend and find something fun to do in the rain.  As for me, I will be breaking in my new kitchen tonight with one of my favorite meals..... potato tacos!  YUMMMMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment