Thursday, November 17, 2011

To be retired....

Okay, so I love a good black strappy shoe with a solid stacked heel.  And let me tell you they are very hard to find.  I have found plenty with a spiked heel, but that is not my preference!  So when I found pair 95 a few years ago, I was ecstatic!


These shoes have a bit of a hard edge and go great with everything.  Today, I have them paired with an army green knee length fitted dress with a matching tie belt, black footless textured tights, and a black cardigan.

The sad news is that this will most likely be the last time I can wear these shoes.  They are very, very old and have spent there fair share of time at Sam's Shoes, the local shoe repair in San Clemente.  Last time I took them in, the delivered the bad news that there was nothing more they could, but I just can not let them go without a suitable replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment