Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Under the Weather!

No you didn't miss anything!  I was home sick yesterday... curled up on the couch in my pj's, drinking hot tea, and doing what I could to feel better, including not posting to this fantastic blog.  It worked!  Today I am back at work running like crazy to catch up!

Today I am wearing pair #89, a super comfy pair of Roxy shoes with warm fleece lining.


They are just what I needed today.  Comfort and warmth!

Also, I got a fun gift today from a friend/co-worker.  She just returned from a trip to Hawaii and said she happened by a fabric store and knew she has to peruse the shop for something fun and unusual for me!
She brought me 2-yards of this amazing fabric:


I can't wait to find a whimsical and unexpected pattern to make using this amazing fabric!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment