Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wow....

this week is dragging on!  It seems to be going very slow to me!

Well, today is a very busy day!  A large majority of my kitchen will be finished today.... WOOHOO!  Then I have the normal crazy work day, followed by a special event tonight up in LA.  I will be attending a women's event at the Skirball Center including cocktails, conversation, and a private viewing of the exhibit "Woman Hold Up Half the Sky".  I am looking forward to it!

Today I have two pairs of shoes to add to the challenge total.  Pair #84 a pair of pink Ugg boots that I wore into the office this morning.


Now I am wearing pair #85, a great pair of grey buckle boots.


They go great with my grey and cream dress and textured tights.  My outfit is accented with a purple tank and cardigan.

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment