Thursday, September 1, 2011

FIGHT ON!!!

I am super excited that the best sport EVER starts it's season tonight... COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!  Even though USC doesn't play until this weekend, I love this sport and what the start of the season signifies; cooler temperatures, the start of fall, visiting an uncrowded Disneyland, and of course --- winter boots!!!

I am feeling great today!  Well rested and ready to tackle the day and my shoe choice agrees!  Pair #39 is a great, super fun pair of Steve Madden pumps.  They are red, shiny, and amazing! 


A complete stranger stopped me this morning and said "Good Morning Ms. Red Shoes!"  Of course, the fun doesn't stop with the shoes today.  I have these attention grabbing pumps paired with black tuxedo style capries,  a fantastic red ruffle tank made from this fabric....


And to top it off, I am wearing my Betsy Johnson black cat ring!


Oh, the fun just keeps on going!  I hope you have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're having enough fun for the both of us :) Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete