Thursday, September 8, 2011

It may be hot....

...but I am still enjoying my morning cup of HOT coffee!  And yes, even those of us that reside in So Cal are under a heat advisory.  On days like this I do not miss the heat and humidity of the mid-west; nor do I miss wearing a polyester (gross) uniform while pouring Pepsi to weary travelers on old planes with faulty a/c systems.  I rather prefer the comfort of a properly air conditioned office that does not require one to wear polyester!

To accommodate the expected heat today, pair 43 is a pair of chocolate brown Born leather sandals. 



They don't get anymore comfortable that Born shoes and  I adore these shoes because they didn't compromise any style for all the comfort.  I have these shoes paired with another one of a kind, made by me, skirt and a fitted frilly tee layered over a fitted tank.


No comments:

Post a Comment