Monday, September 26, 2011

Where Did My Weekend Go?

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  Mine was jam packed with stuff!!!  The cabinet guy put in a few hours on Saturday and I now have a couple cabinets installed in my kitchen.... WOOHOO!!!  During cabinet installation, a couple cute kids I know broke in the Easy Bake Oven....YUM!  And of course I had my Susan G. Koman 5k.  Here are a couple photos....


And, yes, I walked the entire walk in this get up.  I was stopped and interviewed by the news, had several requests for photo ops, and the local newspaper stopped me for a photo also!  I even met up with my mom and older brother at the Irvine Spectrum for a lunch date in full costume! 

Today, I am wearing pair #58.  A super old pair of Dollhouse purple leather kitten heels, that I adore and still have a ton of life in them.


I have them paired with flat front jeans, a long ruffled tank and a dark lavender cardigan.  Oh and some GREAT vintage accessories my mom gave me yesterday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment