Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good Morining!!!

It's 7:30 AM and I have already had a meeting in Santa Ana, purchased 2-dozen donuts for the office, had a very large cup of coffee, and returned to the office.  And I still have a full day of work ahead of me!  Thank goodness for my super cute and funky shoes today (and a second cup of coffee)!!

Pair 53 is another in my collection of Irregular Choice.  From the front these shoes are all business with their rounded toe and flower detail, but from the back you get a great pop of a Pucci type print that lets everyone know that there is more to you then a great business mind!


Also note the unique heel and scalloped detailing around the back of the shoe.


I love these shoes and today I have them paired with a black dress, a turquoise blue cardigan, and silver accessories.  I hope you have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment