Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's Wednesday!

WOOHOO!  The week is half over and I can't wait for the weekend!  Last night I came home to a new medicine cabinet in the bathroom with a much needed mirror.  I also stumbled upon a new cement floor poured and set for my much awaited kitchen.  My new cabinets will FINALLY be set this weekend.  The new house is coming a long and all these new installations equal NO MORE BOXES!  Now that is great news!

Okay, today I have two pairs for you.  First, pair 47.  A cure pair of brown leather strappy sandals with rivet detailing along the side.  I also love the wood heel!



I have these shoes paired with a blue and white flowy dress, a navy cardigan that has some great embroidered bird detailing, and silver accessories. 

However, since I have to go in the field to grab some photos I will be changing into pair 48 shortly.  These are a pair of cream perforated leather One Star by Converse tennis shoes.


I hope you are enjoying your week and the cooler temps!  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. my back was hurting just looking at the heels... although very cute am liking the tennis shoes long long time :)

    ReplyDelete