Thursday, September 29, 2011

MMMMMMM... Coffeeeeeeeee!

Last night I got home from work to a freshly painted bedroom.  I am super excited, it looks fantastic, and the color came out better than expected!  It's a bright Tiffany box blue and looks amazing with my knotty pine furniture and bright white Shabby Chic bedding.  Photo's will be posted once I finish putting everything back.  The down side is to my husbands hard work.... the fumes!  I  had a terrible time sleeping and finally had to resort to sofa city. So here is how I am starting my morning (by the way....don't you love my coffee cup? Thanks again Wormy.... still going strong!)


And, of course, regardless of my sleepless night... the Challenge goes on!  Today I am wearing pair #61 a cute pair of suede woven slingback heels. 

These are a great pair of 'basic' black shoes that go with everything. Today I have them paired with a green knee length skirt with a scalloped edge and eyelet trim, a black top, and a black and cream printed cardigan.

Okay, it's time for another cup of coffee and to put on my headphones and crank out some work!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment