Tuesday, August 2, 2011

All Points!

Good morning!  Last night I stayed up too late working on and organizing my new closet, that we finally finished building.  By tonight, my guest bedroom should no longer look like an episode of hoarders (slight exaggeration, but you get the point). 

Today is another over-scheduled day with too many meetings and deadlines.  So on to the shoes....
Pair #16 is a very old pair of Irregular Choice black pointy flats.  I love black flats, the pointier, the better.  These shoes are made out of linen and have a fun purple lining and leather braid detail across the top. 


I have had these shoes for a very long time and a close examination will confirm that.  But I still love them and they have been a staple in my wardrobe for a quite some time.  I am not sure how much longer they will last, but it will be a sad day when these shoes reach retirement and unfortunately, I think that day is rapidly approaching.



1 comment:

  1. very adorable and will come in handy squishing cockroaches in a corner :)

    ReplyDelete