Friday, August 5, 2011

Pimpin' Friday!

Happy Friday!  How are you celebrating?  I am rocking some Bob Marley, sipping on an iced green tea latte, and sporting this pimpin' white loafers!


After some technical difficulties this morning, I am happy to finally post pair #19.  These Ann Klein loafers where purchased about three years ago because I thought they were hysterical.  I figured all these shoes needed was a circa 1970's leisure suit and for me to 'fro' out my curls... then I tried them on.  These are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever worn.  And I am happy to report that I am not wearing a leisure suit today!  As for my curls, they have a mind of their own!

Enjoy your weekend and I will be back next week with more "Sole Salvation".

No comments:

Post a Comment