Monday, August 1, 2011

Red Hot Monday!

I can't believe it's already Monday again!  I hope your weekend was as enjoyable as mine.  I got to see a great musical, got in some pool time, squeezed in a mani/pedi, and managed to relax a little.  I even received a visit from the UPS man.... I wonder what it could be?!?!?

Well, I have a jam packed Monday ahead of me with a lot to accomplish, both in the office and the field so I am all about comfort today.  Pair 15 is my "Chili Pepper" Converse, which are great for days with too much to do. One of my favorite things about Chucks is that they go with anything.  Today I have these shoes paired with a black and white polka dot skirt, a black tank that features a bright red flower off to the side, and my usual black cardigan.


Enjoy your Red Hot Monday!

1 comment:

  1. well, if you want it done right get a stylish woman to do it... it's about time women wore comfortable shoes to work and get paid like a man.. hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete