Thursday, August 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALL OF AMERICA!!!!

The Mall of America (MOA), located in Minneapolis, MN is a place I have spent waaaaaaay too much time, but also had a TON of fun!  Spending 7+ years flying in and out of Minneapolis as a flight attendant, (Code name:  'SUPER STU'), this was a place I could find anything I ever needed and then some.  Thank you MOA for all the great times!

Today I am exhausted.  After volunteering at the fair, I spent the evening at the Laguna Bowl watching the Pageant of the Masters.  I have to say they really stepped it up this year and I had a great time, but am paying for it today!

Pair #24 is a pair of Chinese Laundry strappy silver sandals with a quasi wood bottom.  They have a very small wedge, about 3/4 of an inch.  Just enough to make a difference when I take them off. 


These shoes go with anything from jeans to sundresses and are more comfortable than they appear.  Today I have them paired with jeans, a long ruffled cream top, a cream cable knit shrug, and fun silver accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment