Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another Two for Tuesday!

Good afternoon.  I hope you are having a fantastic day and avoiding the heat!  Today I ran out of the house and was immediately hit with excessive heat and humidity.... but I thought this was California, not the mid-west!  What the heck is going on?!?!?!?!  I realize that, even as hot as it's been here, I still have it better the 90% of our nation so I will stop complaining! 

So pair #37 is another pair of Rainbow sandals.  If you haven't tired them yet, you really must!  I promise, you will not be disappointed.  I threw these on this morning because I was already hot and couldn't fathom putting on shoes and socks!


However, as much as I love flip flops, they are not  appropriate office attire!  So when I arrived at the office, properly cooled thanks to an A/C set at 58 degrees, I put on pair # 38.  A pair of black leather Chucks! 


Today I have these shoes paired with jeans, a white top with black polka dots, and a bright yellow cardigan.  Actually, my cardigan matches the inside of my Chucks.... how happy is that?!

1 comment: