Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Tim Burton!!!!

I heart Tim Burton and today is his birthday!  I recently went to his exhibit at LACMA, which was AMAZING!!!  He is a creative genius and visiting this exhibit gave me a deeper level of respect for his awesome works.  I can't wait to go back; hopefully, on a less crowded afternoon.

Unfortunately, I did not dress appropriate for such a fabulous day, but none the less, today I present pair #34.  These shoes are Madden Girl by Steve Madden.  They are a grey, round toe, wing tip style sling back.  Definitely one of my more conservative pairs of heels. 




I love the extra little strap and buckle detail that goes across the top of the foot.  I have these paired with jeans, a purple fitted, ruched top, and a grey cardigan, just in case!

I hope you are busy making plans to enjoy your weekend!  Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment