Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday already?!?

I hope you had an enjoyable weekend and are ready to tackle another week.  This weekend I had some time to do some light reading and found my new shoe idol in OK! Magazine.  I know that within my circle, I have an excessive shoe collection, hence this blog; however, this blurb about the co-founder and CCO of Jimmy Choo is overwhelming.  8,000 pairs of shoes is not something that I strive for, but if I founded a shoe company... who knows what my total shoe count would end up at.  Also, that shoe rack... OMG!  So jealous!

So on to my insignificant pair #20!  These Steve Madden's have been in my collection for quite some time.  The black and grey plaid makes them a good neutral shoe and the patten leather strap with silver buckle detail give it that flair that I always look for in a new pair of shoes.  Another plus with these shoes is that the heel height allows me to wear these shoes all day long with no issue!

Today I have these shoes paired with boot cut jeans, a red high neck top, and a patterned black & white sweater.  Yes, a sweater is usually a staple since my office is ALWAYS freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment