Friday, August 26, 2011

Women's Equality Day!!!

Yeah for WOMEN!!!  Today is the 91st anniversary of the amendment that gave us the right to vote!  What a great day in history that was!  And this is a right that I exercise every chance I get.  I cannot comment on the state of my city, state, or nation if I sit by and do not do my part for change or improvement by casting a vote.

Today I also celebrate the right to wear flats!  Pair #35 is a pair of adorable Jessica Simpson brown suede peep toe flats.  I love the flower detail on the toe, it is made from the same suede material, so it is a bit floppy!


Today I have these paired with jeans (they are threatening to give s a dress code so I have been protesting by wearing jeans almost daily!), a super cute bright coral fitted tee (that has an asymmetrical collar and a fun ruffle detail down one side), and bight silver, coral and turquoise jewelry.

Bright and cheery for this fantastic Friday!  I hope  you have a great weekend and I will see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment